Monday, January 25, 2010

Tramadol Use In Canines Managing Pain With Tramadol Due To Canine Bone Cancer...?

Managing pain with Tramadol due to canine bone cancer...? - tramadol use in canines

My son was diagnosed with Merlin osteosarcoma (OSA) in October 2008. The vet said it was to spread already and that the removal of the leg would not work. I started on Tramadol. Get 4 (50 mg) 3 times per day. Always complaining and is sometimes difficult. The cancer is in his hind leg. He started small, and now my knee is about the size of a basketball. You can still move, but it seems that most unhappy day. Always eat like a little piggy.I, we searched the internet for information, what would the leg with this cancer and what the experience will be with PPL tramadol dog was no cancer and canine. No luck. I have information about side effects, the dose in small dogs and amputation. But nothing that Merlin and I wait. If someone out there can help me. Perhaps you have shares of the story. I am eternally grateful.
Merlin is a Shep / Lab mix 100 pounds of 11 years (he is a nice sit on the floor in my profile pic)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Chess sandals pasta | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates