Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Gymnastics How Do I Get My Baby To Stop Moving,im Almost 9 Moths Pregnant,and Never Get Sleep,becuase Of Movement?

How do i get my baby to stop moving,im almost 9 moths pregnant,and never get sleep,becuase of movement? - baby gymnastics

I've never had this problem with my first child, Elicia, but it's like doing gymnastics in the stomach all the time, and it is my favorite place again 9her) and the whole exercise and sleep in my back, which is very difficult.

Every measure should help to do, and take it out of my back? "

I understand that

Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Chess sandals pasta | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates