Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tomtom One Xl Maps To Those Of You Who Have Bought A Brand New Tomtom One XL?

To those of you who have bought a brand new Tomtom one XL? - tomtom one xl maps

I bought a "new TomTom One XL on eBay, but I'm not sure whether it is new. The manual shows the product code card, the scratches show a series of demands. But nothing seems to have zero - the number is already visible. They are the product codes that are supplied in this way? In addition, these devices do with a time of free updates of radar, or they have to come still to be acquired? Thank you.

5 comments:

PATRICK said...

Who have been cheated
If you use Paypal to make a partial repayment claim and see if you can get your money

The Special One said...

DREW words come to mind!

donna p. said...

That's the problem with ebay ... many of these crooks! I bought my TomTom from the camp it was pretty cheap.

donna p. said...

That's the problem with ebay ... many of these crooks! I bought my TomTom from the camp it was pretty cheap.

N. said...

I bought a 3rd Edition TomTom have, from a local store. He had a code card in the package with the number visible. When I get on their website at this point, there was a message that the code was no longer necessary. Updates, I believe, are at least a year free of charge.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Chess sandals pasta | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates