Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rubbermaid Vs Closetmaid Closet Organizers What Kind Of Pot For A Tomato Plant?

What kind of pot for a tomato plant? - rubbermaid vs closetmaid closet organizers

I start my tomato seeds in Jiffy pots 4 inches. Once you are on the size I want to transplant them into containers. I know they have deep roots. But I do not know if it roots down or roots that have spread a little down. Then I put a pot, tall and thin, or pot would be shorter, the better?

So to put it in a visual, can kitchen waste vs. height Rubbermaid storage container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Chess sandals pasta | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates