Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blood Tinged Cervical Fluid Mid-Cycle Brown Blood Tinged EWCM?

Mid-Cycle brown blood tinged EWCM? - blood tinged cervical fluid

I am on the 19th day of the cycle I do not have much CM this cycle, I was a little on the dry side this month, but when I checked my neck and I'm pretty CM liquid neck wet. So I thought that maybe this month they had EWCM without ovulating, had very little rubber sticky as CM last week. I am not the graphics or something like that only without the TTC. My time was 3 / 5. Yesterday morning, DH and BD all day and had no EWCM or residues of semen, all that appears odd.
But yesterday afternoon, when I went to the bathroom was a large piece of bloody EWCM. And since I have even deleted a few. But that was it after that.
I thought it was too late in my cycle, ovulation is not to mention that my neck, soft and weak.
What does this mean?


I was also occur Program, cramps today the whole morning.


My cycles are 28 days or a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could we hold the rest of the seed at the time ... Can simply no leaks so far? As for the blood, which was a small cut in may or may ovulate later ... Hard to say, but what are the possibilities I can imagine.

Anonymous said...

Could we hold the rest of the seed at the time ... Can simply no leaks so far? As for the blood, which was a small cut in may or may ovulate later ... Hard to say, but what are the possibilities I can imagine.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Chess sandals pasta | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates