Friday, February 12, 2010

Best Scanners For Art Books Best, Computer, Software: Adobe Photo Shop/Corell, Scanner, Printer, For Desktop Publishing...?

Best, Computer, software: adobe photo shop/Corell, scanner, printer, for desktop publishing...? - best scanners for art books

Also a children's book with illustrations by me, and I would design and traditional methods of painting with the electronics design using a mixture of both if you wish. Of course, I am self-taught. If these events in Peru and some brochures with Adobe and Corel to the printer on a CD. But I never before.Any used my own art, which could use some of these situations?

1 comment:

Mandalaw... said...

I use Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw. Corel has its own program, but I like Adobe FrameMaker better. And I prefer CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator as well.
Make your own artwork, scan it into Adobe to manipulate how you want to export that Corel add text, the text of Corel handle much better, more accurate, easier to use than what Adobe.
I am self-taught, then, but I have a friend who has a degree in graphic design and uses the same combination as me. I think I'm something.
Sounds like a really nice, I wish you good luck.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Chess sandals pasta | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates